One of the main reasons people don’t make homemade smoothies is because it can be very time consuming. Preparing your smoothies in advance will help you save time and money in the long run. It is very easy to prep your smoothies the night before along with your meals. Today we will share 3 smoothie lifestyle hacks to make this possible for anyone to do.
1st Step: Go Shopping
If you already have a variety of tupperware, ziplock bags, and aĺl the smoothie making ingredients you need, then skip this step.
Here’s what you can purchase if you dont have these items:
- 1 box of gallon size zip lock bags
- 1 box of pint size or sandwich zip lock bags
- A variety of tupperware sizes
- Smoothie Ingredients for the smoothies recipes of your choice
2nd Step: Prep
Let’s pause here for just a second…….Ok we’re back. Thank goodness we came back because sometimes when you start a project and don’t finish, It’ll never get done. For that reason, We recommend that you immediately began the smoothie prep process after shopping.
- Measure and Place all fruits of a particular smoothie recipe in a pint size zip lock bag. Prep as many as you like. After you have prepared all your bags, place them in a one gallon zip lock bag then label the bag. The purpose for labeling the bag is just in case you are prepping for multiple smoothie recipes.
- Measure and Place all vegetables (note: some fruits too ex: bananas) into an appropriate size tupperware container then refrigerate.
3rd Step: Blend
- Now you can blend your smoothies quick and easy
- If you are planing to drink your smoothie at work, make sure you keep it cold. Temperature controlled drink containers are very beneficial for this.
- If you don’t have a temperature controlled drink container, blend and freeze the night before. If frozen, allow smoothie to sit at room temperature for approximately 30 minutes to allow thawing. Mason Jars are great to use!
TO RECEIVE MORE FREE SMOOTHIE LIFESTYLE TIPS/HACKS
GO TO HOME PAGE AND SUBSCRIBE NOW