Some of you might be thinking, “It will take up too much of my time” or “it won’t fill me up.” Well, I’m here to tell you that you are wrong!” Many of us don’t have the time to eat healthy foods consistently let alone cook them as we are always on the go. But if you want to succeed and lose weight without having to go on vigorous diets, smoothies are a great alternative solution.
What are weight loss smoothies?
Smoothies that contain weight loss ingredients that will help get rid of cravings and boost your metabolism. They also support the digestive system to help you feel fuller for a longer period. As with our busy schedules making a diet or having to make a significant change in our lifestyle to lose weight can be a challenge. By making smoothies a ritual and part of your daily routine is a simple way to start eating healthy without much sacrifice.
Why are smoothies good for weight loss?
Smoothies are a simple way to gradually move towards eating healthier. In order to succeed in losing weight, you need to start small and ease into simple changes in your lifestyle. Before you know it those changes will become habits. Instead of trying to make drastic changes start with one. Get comfortable with a change before attempting another one. Establishing a healthy and nutritious smoothie for breakfast is a great way to begin losing weight.
Smoothies are also ideal for improving your daily nutrients to support weight loss. Making smoothies at home increases your nutrient intake as you are now using less processed foods and eliminating sugars and fats in your diet.
The best smoothie ingredients for weight loss
With the right smoothie recipe, you can actually get rid of some calories, boost your metabolism, and decrease cravings without much sacrifice. Whether you are making a homemade smoothie or ordering one at a juice bar, be conscious as to what is going into them. Here are some smoothie ingredients that are guaranteed to help with weight loss:
- Bananas: Frozen bananas with only 106 calories create a creamy icy texture like ice cream. Studies have shown that eating a banana on a daily basis serves as a bloat fighting ingredient as it can reduce belly bloat. Bananas are also packed with potassium as it keeps you feeling full.
- Tofu: Though they might not have much flavor, these cubes will give your smoothie a mixture of creaminess and protein. Tofu is known to reduce the storage of body fat and includes isoflavones which is an antioxidant know as a fat burner.
- Berries: Frozen berries are known as the #1 ingredient for weight loss Strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries are powerful antioxidants that can prevent fat from forming in the belly.
- Cinnamon: is one of the best spices for weight loss. Studies have shown cinnamon to slim down bloated bodies. It is also known to keep blood sugar elevated and prevent cravings.
- Spinach: This is a powerful weight loss ingredient as many women have reported spinach to reduce food cravings. Spinach will keep your GLP-1 levels elevated, control your appetite and food intake.
- Coconut oil: Due to its neutral taste s makes an ideal combination to any smoothie. Taking 2 tablespoons of Coconut oil daily is known to shrink your waistline.
- Chia seeds: The fiber and protein found in chia seeds help to keep you feeling full. Chia seeds are also a great ingredient to add in your smoothies as they help